Most essential oils contain powerful antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antiseptic properties. Essential oils are a natural, safe, non-toxic way to clean your home. They’re effective and versatile, and are the natural solution to all of life’s conditions.
Get rid of toxic chemicals and start cleaning your home with these powerful essential oils:
Note: If you want to use any of the oils below as a spray, we recommend 3-5 drops per one ounce of distilled water.
Apple Cider Vinegar lowers blood sugar levels better than Metformin (a popular anti-diabetic medication). This is what I take daily - here
- Lemon essential oil. Lemon is a very effective essential oil for cleaning. It’s antiviral and antibacterial. It’s able to attack and dissolve any dirt. It’s perfect for all-purpose cleaners for the kitchen and toilets. It can also be used for shining wood floors and furniture.
- Lavender essential oil. Lavender oils is one of the most versatile and best smelling essential oils. You can mix about 5 drops of lavender oil with a vinegar cleaning solution to help sanitize your home. Its soothing scent works great in the bedroom to reduce stress and induce sleep.
The Essential Life – 6th Edition – The Ultimate Essential Oil Guide
- Tea tree essential oil. Tea tree oil is one of the most effective cleansing oils. It can fight germs, bacteria, viruses, and bugs. In fact, one study showed that it can even kill influenza virus two hours after exposure
- Eucalyptus oil. It’s a powerful antiseptic, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory. When used around the home, it can help improve seasonal allergies. It’s effective for dealing with mold and mildew.
- Thyme essential oil. It’s an incredible essential oil that is even useful against salmonella. It’s great for sanitizing cutting boards or utensils.
Previous Post: « The DIY detox bath – Strengthen the Immune System and Soak away aches, pains, harmful toxins, pesticides and heavy metals
Leave a Reply