Have you ever met someone who was in their 20s, but you could have sworn she was 45? Or seen that rare 70-year old woman with the skin of someone in her 30s? It’s true, something like perceived age is partially due to genetics. But it’s not totally up to fate. It’s also up to a person’s diet, lifestyle and collagen stores.
Did you know that collagen is the most abundant protein in your body? So taking collagen does much more than just repair joints. It’ s the glue that holds our bodies together. Collagen is found in your skin, hair, nails, bones, muscles, tendons, blood vessels, connective tissue and more. It provides elasticity and strength. Unfortunately, after 30, the production of collagen slows down, resulting in wrinkles, sagging skin, cellulite, weakening of the bones, joints and other age related health issues.
By adding collagen (here) to your daily regime, you can naturally fight against the aging of your body. Multiple studies have found that collagen can improve fine lines, wrinkles and overall skin appearance. It can thicken and encourage hair growth, strengthen nails, improve digestion, boost metabolism, and much more. To achieve these results, you should take 2 tablespoons of collagen a day. Here are some of the feedback I’ve got about collagen,
- Mary said: “I have rheumatoid arthritis. Since using Living Traditionally Collagen I haven’t had any episodes of joint pain. I definitely attribute my lack of pain to the use of Collagen. It can do wonders”
- Ann’s comment: ”I was hesitant to spend the money on collagen, thinking it would be a waste. I started mixing it with my tea every morning and much to my surprise – I am loving the results. I feel my back and knee pain has gone away. I look forward to continuing this new addition in my life.”
Find the best quality collagen here
Blueberry, Pineapple and Collagen Anti-Aging Elixir
Enjoy this collagen-boosting elixir in the morning for breakfast, or even as a snack.
READY TO RESTORE YOUR HEALTH AND TAKE YEARS OFF OF YOUR FACE, FOLLOW THIS -HERE
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- 1/4 cup pineapple, organic, diced (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup blueberries, organic (fresh or frozen)
- 2 scoops collagen powder (such as living traditionally collagen)
- 1 spoon organic wheatgrass (such as this)
- In a blender, add coconut water, pineapple, wheatgrass and blueberries and pulse until smooth.
- Add the collagen peptides and blend until fully mixed.
Why These Ingredients?
- Coconut water gives you the ultimate hydration. It contains electrolytes such as calcium and magnesium and plant growth hormones cytokinins. Cytokinins, known as the anti-aging hormone, helps control aging .
- Pineapple provides a vitamin C — an antioxidant vitamin that encourages healthy skin according to this research.
- Blueberries are an excellent source of antioxidants, which is extremely powerful for fighting age-related skin conditions.
- Wheatgrass contains ALL minerals known to man (Iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, sodium and selenium are all present in wheat grass in at least trace amounts). Plus: Vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, I & K.
Curious why my collagen says 1/8 tsp 2-3 x a day but this says 2 T a day?
Hi Deb! You can do either or. I personally do 1 big tablespoon a day. You can never overdose on it!
Where do I buy collagen powder
Hi Naomi! You can find it here https://livingtraditionallystore.com/beautiful-body/non-gmo-hydrolyzed-collagen-powder-16oz/
I just got my collagen powder, but it doesn’t dissolve very well…any suggestions?
Hi Sharon! D you add it to just water? I add it to a smoothie, coffee or tea and dissolves right away
Are there any health conditions that would prevent you from taking these supplements? I’d live to try them but I am diabetic, adrenal deficient, & a few other conditions and take several meds and shots.