The immune system is our natural defender against harmful pathogens. Our organs, tissues and cells work together to maintain good health. If one of these parts fails, we get sick. That’s why it’s crucial to keep the immune system strong,
Okra is full of nutrients that are great for the body. Okra is a great source of vitamins A, C, and K. It is found to be a great source of natural immunomodulators to strengthen the immune system.
Chinese researchers reported that consuming okra (Abelmoschus esculentus) could improve the efficacy of the immune system.
Oven Roasted Okra – An Easy Way to Boost Your Immune System
- 1 pound okra, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Trim the okra by cutting the very ends. Cut the okra in half lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, toss the okra, salt, pepper, thyme and olive oil together until well combined.
- Place okra on a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until it’s lightly browned and tender.
- Serve hot.
Take Reishi to help your body increase immunity and overall health
Reish mushroom is one of the most effective foods that’s able to strengthen your immune system fast.
Reishi is loaded with nutrients that include carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and fiber, as well as potassium, calcium, magnesium, selenium, iron, and zinc, among other minerals.
It fights bacteria and viruses and strengthens the immune system. It also prevents from liver damage, diabetes, and cancer.
Leave a Reply