Despite being banned by most people and faulty science, real grass-fed butter is one of the healthiest fats you can eat,
Why Add Butter To Your Coffee Every Morning
Our bodies are more insulin resistant in the morning, partly due to a rise in cortisol upon waking. That means our bodies can’t efficiently metabolize carbs in the morning and that our bodies prefer fat for fuel in the morning as good quality fat does not raise our blood sugar.
How to Make Organic Butter
- 2 cups organic heavy cream
- sea salt, to taste
- Pour cream into food processor and mix for 10 minutes. You will see a thick whipped cream first.
Continue processing until it separates into butter and butter milk. Drain buttermilk from butter.
- Scrape butter from the sides and put it into a bowl. Transfer your butter into a colander and strain off the buttermilk.
- Then rinse of the butter with cold water until the water runs clear.
- Squeeze more liquid from butter.
- Store it in the fridge.