Despite being banned by most people and faulty science, real grass-fed butter is one of the healthiest fats you can eat,
How to Make Grassfed Butter
did you know that cancer cells thrive in acidity?Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment but cease to exist in Alkaline environments.
Restore the Body’s pH levels with Just One Superfood Where to find ——> HERE
- 2 cups organic heavy cream
- sea salt, to taste
- Put cream into food processor and turn on for about 10 minutes. It should turn into a thick whipped cream first. Continue beating until it turns grainy. By now it should separate into butter and buttermilk.
- You can drain off the buttermilk into a mason jar.
- Scrape butter from the sides and place into a colander and strain off the buttermilk.
- Rinse the butter with cold water until the water runs clear.
- When the butter is clean, place the butter in cheese cloth and squeeze tightly to remove any remaining water.
- Form into a ball and refrigerate.
- This type of butter can last for several months before going bad.