This antibacterial, disinfecting spray is full of bacteria and germ killing essential oils that have been used for centuries to help with infections and diseases.
It’s an all-natural, non-toxic powerful spray that disinfects and deodorizes your house.
Apple Cider Vinegar lowers blood sugar levels better than Metformin (a popular anti-diabetic medication). This is what I take daily - here
Essential oils with disinfecting properties
These essential oils have disinfecting properties like being antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial, antifugal, antiseptic, and deodorizing.
- tea tree
Homemade Antibacterial Disinfecting Room Spray
- spray bottle
- 2 (60 ml) fluid ounces witch hazel
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces (45 ml) ounces pure water
- 1/2 fluid ounces (15 ml) colloidal silver
- 10 drops eucalyptus essential oils
- 5 drops lavender essential oils
- 3 drops tea tree essential oils
- 3 drops thyme essential oils
- Add all ingredients to glass bottle and shake well.
- You can use the spray within a year of making.
Shake well before use. Spray generously in the air around the sick, to the body, and your sheets.
Leave a Reply