Did you know that your scalp is very absorptive? Using toxic shampoos on the scalp is very dangerous. These chemicals penetrate your entire body incredibly fast. Unfortunately, many shampoo are loaded with dangerouds chemical that will build up in the body over time.
Avoid these nasty shampoo chemicals
- Artificial fragrances – The term fragrance is a code word for thousands of chemicals such as hormone disrupting phthalates, as well as skin irritants and allergens.
- Sulfates – Sodium lauryl and laureth sulfates are foaming agents and can be contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a probable carcinogen.
- Certain preservatives – Such as parabens which are linked to breast cancer and hormone disruption
- Petroleum products – Ingredients that come from non-renewable resources and can cause cancers as well
Stop using that conventional shampoo brand and make the switch to a safe, natural, non-toxic shampoo instead.
READY TO RESTORE YOUR HEALTH AND TAKE YEARS OFF OF YOUR FACE, FOLLOW THIS -HERE
5 Natural Shampoos that are Safe for your family
1. Shea Moisture Natural Shampoo
Every ingredient in this shampoo as pure as it can be.
2. Authentic African Black Soap
Authentic African Black Soap shampoo gently and effectively cleanses and purifies the hair and scalp, which can help promote healthy hair and minimize dandruff.
3. Majestic Pure Argan Oil Shampoo
Made to restore dry and damaged hair, Majestic Pure’s shampoo consists of argan, jojoba, almond, avocado, coconut, and camellia seed. It has vitamins A, B1, B2, D, and E, along with carotene, essential fatty acids, proteins, and antioxidants will work together to help repair and strengthen your tresses.
4. Hugo Naturals Balancing Shampoo
Pure blend with the highest quality botanical extracts gently cleanses without drying— while mashmallow extract and rice protein effectively increase volume and shine. For hair that is naturally soft, silky and full of body.
5. Soapberry Shampoo 16oz Organic Natural Hair Care
- Balances hair and scalp pH (5.5) with soothing Soapberry
- Organic Moisture Botanicals: hydrating Argan Oil, soothing Aloe Vera, moisturizing Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and growth boosting Pomegranate
- Gentle, Relaxing Lavender essential oil scent (100% natural)
- For Dry Hair, and naturally supports dry skin
- Naturally Antibacterial and Antifungal
- Suitable for Women, Men, Kids
I use a shampoo for color treated hair ad I color my hair with an organic dye made from veggies. Are any of these shampoos made to not fade color treated hair?