The cleansing abilities of apple cider vinegar have been used for centuries. In fact, apple cider vinegar can help stimulate circulation and aid detoxification of the liver. It’s very beneficial for the digestive system. Because it is loaded with antioxidants, ACV can provide various health benefits, such as improving your digestion, supporting your immune system and losing weight.
Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink Ingredients
All you need is just 5 ingredients that work together to create a power shot!
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple cider vinegar has acetic acid which has a pH of 2.5. Acetic acid is needed for the transportation of minerals, the digestion of protein, and the stimulation of thyroid function. Apple cider vinegar is loaded with minerals, vitamins and enzymes which are crucial during a time of detoxification.
- Lemon. Lemons contain an antioxidant called d-Limonene, which is known to have a cleansing and detoxifying properties. A study published in the journal Alternative Medicine Review found that d-Limonene could help “dissolve cholesterol-containing gallstones” and, due to its gastric acid neutralizing effect, could be “used for relief of heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)”.
- Raw Honey. Raw, unprocessed honey is a superfood that can provide your body with antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, carbohydrates, and phytonutrients.
- Ginger. Ginger has long been a traditional remedy for digestive issues. Ginger contains 9 different substances that have been found to stimulate serotonin receptors in the gut which reduces gut related inflammation and enhances nutrient absorption.
- Cayenne Pepper. Cayenne pepper contains many beneficial phytochemicals, vitamins C and E, and minerals, such as magnesium. Cayenne pepper helps cleanse the blood and enhances the immune system.
Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink
- Mix all ingredients together. Drink all at once before eating in the morning.
Fortunately, it is quite easy and inexpensive to cleanse your body daily of toxic substances by using dietary supplements in your diet (such as the superfood Spirulina).
Spirulina is the most effective supplement for removing heavy metals and other toxins from the body. It has numerous scientific publications to attest to its detoxifying and nutritional superiority.