The health benefits of Lingzhi or reishi mushroom, are unbelievable. It’s widely known as the “mushroom of immortality” and the “king of herbs”. Taking the reishi mushroom in proper dosage helps your body to reset your health to its optimal health.
Reishi mushrooms are able to reverse cell damage due to powerful antioxidant and antiaging properties.
Additionally, reishi mushrooms can extend life, strengthen the heart and the immune system, improve cognitive function, relieve allergies, reduce inflammation, and more more.
Reishi mushroom is one of the most effective adaptogenic herbs known of its impressive abilities to adapt to your body, and fix most things wrong in your body.
Reishi possesses analgesic, adaptogenic, expectorant, antitussive, antibacterial, antiviral, hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. It’s rich in Vitamins C, D, and B, as well as calcium, iron and phosphorus. It’s also loaded with pantothenic acid which is needed for the functions of nerves and the adrenal glands.
Reishi Mushroom Top Health Benefits
- Gets rid of toxins from your body
- Detoxifies the liver and improves liver functions
- Oxygenates the blood and improves blood circulation.
- Fights depression and fatigue
- Brings your body to its optimal health
- Can lower blood pressure
- Repairs and heals damaged cells
- Contains Cholesterol Lowering Abilities
- Protects from oxidative damage, reducing the risk of premature aging
Reishi Mushroom and Cancer
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center confirms that substances in reishi mushrooms could be effective immunostimulants in patients with cancer as these components boost the activity of immune cells called macrophages.
How much to use
A typical daily dose by mouth might be: to 1.5 grams of reishi powder
Find organic reishi here
According to a paper published in “Clinical and Experimental Metastasis” in 2010, constitutes of reishi mushrooms can be effective at preventing cancer spread.
- Reishi mushroom suppresses the growth of breast cancer cells and reduces their activity. [study]
- Reishi mushroom kills prostate cancer cells and inhibits their proliferation [study]
- Reishi mushroom is affective against several types of lung cancer cells [study]
- Clinical and Experimental Metastasis: The In Vitro and In Vivo Experimental Evidences Disclose the Chemopreventive Effects of Ganoderma Lucidum On Cancer Invasion and Metastasis
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System: A Reishi Mushroom a Day May Keep the Doctor Away
- Immunological Investigations: Effects of Ganopoly (A Ganoderma Lucidum Polysaccharide
Leave a Reply