Essential oils have been deeply rooted in the world of skincare for centuries. They possess antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which help promote skin tightening, smoothing out its appearance and providing a more youthful look.
In my personal experience, myrrh essential oil has showed the most incredible results.
What’s myrrh essential oil?
Myrrh is a resin, or sap-like substance, that comes from the Commiphora myrrha tree, native to Africa and the Middle East. It is one of the most widely used essential oils in the world. Myrrh is most commonly known as one of the gifts the three wise men brought to Jesus in the Bible. Ancient Egyptians used it to prevent aging and maintain healthy skin.
Myrrh Does Wonders for the Skin
Myrrh essential oil possesses strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, hydrates and strengthens your skin while combating signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles. It effectively tightens and tones your skin. In addition, Myrrh oil promotes new cell growth.
How to use Myrrh Essential Oil
Adding myrrh essential oil to your daily skin routine can help with wrinkles, large pores and age spots. It improves the health of your skin. Mix 1-2 drops of myrrh essential oil with one tablespoon of a carrier oil and apply directly to the area of concern.. Oh you can simply use this myrrh roll on stick daily – here
FRANKINCENSE AND MYRRH BEAUTIFYING FACE CREAM RECIPE
- 1/2 Cup Whipped Coconut Oil (find it here)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- 5 Drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 3 Drops of Myrrh Essential Oil
- Whip the coconut oil with a hand mixer until the oil is light and fluffy.
- Add the vitamin E oil and essential oils (here) into the whipped coconut oil. Whisk again to combine.
- Store the cream in a jar with a lid and keep in a cool place.
- Apply as a moisturizer daily