Our modern society has proclaimed soy milk as the healthiest milk for years. Even most doctors and nutritional experts recommend it as a better milk option. From 1992 to 2006, sales went up from $300 million to almost $4 billion!
However, nothing could be further from the truth. Around 170 scientific studies prove the dangers of soy. Soy products such as soy milk are very toxic and can cause kidney stones, thyroid problems, brain damage and breast cancer.
Soymilk (Filtered Water, Whole Soybeans), Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B12,Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate.
did you know that cancer cells thrive in acidity?Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment but cease to exist in Alkaline environments.
Restore the Body’s pH levels with Just One Superfood Where to find ——> HERE
Health dangers of soy include:
Weakened Immune System
Drinking Soy Milk Daily Destroys Your Thyroid, Causes Brain Damage and Kidney Stones
1.Soybeans contain large quantities of natural toxins or “antinutrients”.
Soybeans are dangerously high in natural toxins called anti-nutrients. In fact, just two glasses of soy milk daily can alter a woman’s natural monthly cycle.
2. Soy milk contains goitrogens which block the synthesis of thyroid hormones and interfere with iodine metabolism. A 1991 study revealed that eating only 2 tablespoons of soy a day for 3 months caused thyroid suppression. (Nippon Naibunpi Gakkai Zasshi 1991, 767: 622-629)!
3. Soy has been found to increase the body’s need for vitamin B12 and vitamin D.
4 Soybeans also contain haemagglutinin, a clot-promoting substance that causes your red blood cells to clump.
5. 90% of soy is genetically modified.
6. Soybeans and soy products contain extremely high levels of phytic acid, which interferes with the absorption of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, and zinc.
7 Soy contains a substance that resembles vitamin B12 which cannot be processed by your body. This is why most people that eat soy daily are Vitamin B12 deficient.
9. Soy contains aluminum. Aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease and has a damaging effect on the kidneys.