Did you know that most store bought lotion brands are not as innocent as they look (even the “all natural” ones)? Most ingredients used in these lotions range from questionable to toxic and cancerous.
The most toxic ingredients in your lotion:
- Fragrance or “perfum” (code words for hormone-disrupting phthalates)
- Benzyl alcohol (can cause cancer)
- PEG-100 stearate (very carcinogenic as well)
So instead of buying toxic body lotions why not try making your own using only healthy ingredients. This particular lotion with myrrh and frankincense essential oils can regenerate cells, reverses signs of aging, helps with cellulite and stretch marks.
Myrrh Essential Oil
Myrrh essential oil contains anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti tumor, astringent and tonic properties. These properties help with pain and inflammation. Myrrh essential oils is a very effective wound healer.
Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense oil is known as the King of Oils . It’s a powerful oil for cell and skin regeneration. It can heal dry skin, reverse signs of aging, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
Homemade Frankincense and Myrrh Lotion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Beeswax
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 2 tbsp Vitamin E
- 12 drops frankincense essential oil (where to find)
- 12 drops myrrh essential oil (find it here )
- BPA free lotion dispenser bottle
- Add coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax and shea butter to the bowl. Place the bowl in sauce pan with water.
- Turn on the stove to medium heat and blend the ingredients together.
- Once blended, place in the refrigerator for an hour until solid
- With a regular mixer beat the mixture until it is whipped. Add essential oils and vitamin E and mix
- Fill up the lotion bottle and store in a cool place
Follow me on instagram for more here
ADD COLLAGEN TO YOUR DIET
By adding collagen to your daily regime, you can naturally fight against the aging of your body. Multiple studies have found that collagen can improve fine lines, wrinkles and overall skin appearance. It can thicken and encourage hair growth, strengthen nails, improve digestion, boost metabolism, and much more. To achieve these results, you should take 2 tablespoons of collagen a day. You can find organic non gmo collagen here
Leave a Reply