Have you ever heard of a Canola seed? You’ve probably heard of Olive and coconut trees, but not Canola right? That’s because it doesn’t exist. Canola oil is not natural oil but the commercial name of a genetically modified version of Rapeseed (which is toxic). So, it is really curious why so many “natural” food stores, even famous ones such as Whole Food’s, consistently use Canola oil in their prepared meals and Food bars (such as in their baked goods, salads, dressings, etc.)?
Canola oil was created in a Canadian university lab by Dr. Baldur Steffanson. Dr. Steffanson, after getting his newly created version of Rapeseed to meet FDA guidelines (with less toxic eurcic acid) he went on to work for Calgene (which later was acquired by Monsanto). For this reason, there is no such thing as “organic” Canola oil as the raw ingredient itself is genetically modified rapeseed.
So what are the biggest health risks of consuming foods that contain Canola oil? Let’s look at a few:
- Canola depletes vitamin E.
- Canola increases the rigidity of membranes, which can trigger degenerative diseases.
- Because of canola’s high sulfur content, it goes rancid easily, which can exacerbate allergies and compound problems for people with bronchial or asthmatic issues.
- Human studies reveal canola causes an increase in lung cancers.
- Canola can shorten lifespan of animals and lower platelet count.
- Daily canola consumption can raise your triglycerides over 40 percent.
- Canola oil molds quickly and also inhibits enzyme function.
- It opens the door for free radicals, undermining natural antioxidants, and can be linked to increased incidence of many diseases.
- Canola leaves no foul taste when it’s spoiled, so it’s hard to tell if you’re eating rancid erucic acid.
The next time you visit the Whole Foods, or other grocers, Food court, be careful of being fooled into thinking they are the healthiest option in town. Look for all natural deli’s and food providers that use natural oils (you know the type that come from an actual plant). Most importantly remember, there is no such thing as GMO-free Canola oil. Use coconut oil instead. It’s the healthiest oil around. Find it here
DETOX TOXINS FROM YOUR BODY
Fortunately, it is quite easy and inexpensive to cleanse your body of toxic substances by using foods in your diet such as spirulina.(ONLY TODAY FREE SHIPPING when you buy 2 you can find it here)
Spirulina is the most effective food that removes heavy metals from the nervous system and the liver. It has the most detoxifying effect on your bod