Baking soda is very versatile. It can be used for cooking, medication, cleaning and even beauty products.
But did you know that Baking Soda can be used to make Hair Shampoo that will make your hair grow fast?
Store bought shampoo brands are actually toxic for your hair health. They contain over 4,000 different chemicals. These dangerous chemicals can make your hair dry, brittle and eventually cause severe damage.
This is why you should make your own shampoo using baking soda. Baking soda is effective for washing away oil buildup on your scalp and hair. It works well because it removes acidic impurities. Its mild alkaline nature makes baking soda a great choice for shampooing.
DIY Baking Soda Shampoo
- Mix 2 -3 tbsp of baking soda (the best kind here) with 3 parts water.
- Add 10 drops lavender essential oil and shake well.
- Apply it in the shower directly onto your scalp. It’s not going to foam like traditional shampoo
- Let it sit for 1 – 3 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Follow up with conditioner or apple cider vinegar rinse.
Apple Cider Vinegar rinse can help eliminate static and frizz. Mix 1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water, and thoroughly apply it to your hair and scalp. Wait a few minutes and rinse it with warm water.
Use Wheatgrass for Your Hair
Regular consumption of wheatgrass (here) makes your hair grow faster due to the presence of vitamins B12 and C, iron, and iodine. They strengthen your hair follicles, thus preventing breakage and hair fall. Wheatgrass can mend damaged hair. It turns gray hair to its natural color again and helps with itchy, scaly, scalp conditions.