Colloidal silver is a liquid that consists of silver atoms suspended in ion-less distilled water. What makes colloidal silver so effective is that fact that the particles of silver are small enough to penetrate on a cellular level. Thus, colloidal silver can destroy pathogens of all types such as bacteria, parasites, fungus.
Colloidal silver has been used for centuries to treat various diseases including pneumonia, skin rashes, sinus infections, flu symptoms, and more.
It has many uses and no adverse side effects. In fact, used as an antibiotic it keeps the beneficial bacteria intact. Colloidal silver (here) has been found to kill over 650 different types of micro-organisms, many of which are linked to various diseases. No doubt, colloidal silver should be a part of your home medicine cabinet.
Additionally, take this incredible Vitamin C complex that can Boost Your Immune System and Overall Health! Avoid getting sick this winter – find it here (only today 85% off)
7 Mind Blowing Uses of Colloidal Silver
- Spray it onto burns to prevent infections and promote rapid healing without scarring.
- Spray or dab it onto warts, boils, herpes sores, psoriasis, and other skin conditions for faster healing.
- Take a small amount daily to strengthen the immune system and to guard against flues and colds.
- Use drops for ear infections. Did you know that the prescription medication for ear infection will be useless? This is because ear infections can be caused by many types of bacteria, but prescription medication only works against specific classes of bacteria. Whereas colloidal silver is effective regardless of what can be causing the infection. Add 2 drops (here) to the affected ear once or twice a day until symptoms go away.
- Apply it topically for vaginal yeast infections.
- Take it orally if you get first cold, flu symptoms, or bronchitis.
- Silver has been successfully used to kill staph infections, including MRSA. It’s a great natural antibiotic.
Other uses include treatment of cancer, diabetes, a hay fever and other allergies, trench foot, arthritis, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, leukemia, gum disease.