It’s been over 10 years since I started using essential oils. I still can not believe how versatile they are. In case you are wondering, essential oils are organic compounds extracted directly from the bark, flower, fruit, leaf, seed or root of a plant or tree. They are typically produced through the process of distillation
They are very concentrated oils. In fact, in order to get 1 single 15ml bottle of rose essential oils it take 65 pounds of rose pedals!
One drop of essential oils contains over 40 million trillion molecules in one drop of essential oil. They are so tiny that they are able to enter your body through the skin and the lungs and be dispersed throughout the body easily.
So, if you have not used essential oils, you should start with few bottles and try these hacks, trust me they are amazing.
20 Surprising but Brilliant Uses For Essential Oils Everyone Should Know
- Colds: Ginger essential oil is a natural remedy for the common cold. Add 2 drops to a glass of water.
- Laundry: Add 2 drops of Tea tree oil to a cup of white vinegar and add it to a load of laundry.
- Treat bites and stings!Dilute 1 drop of cinnamon and one drop of lavender with a carrier oil.
- Vacuum cleaning: Add a drop of lemon essential oil to your vacuum bag for a great smell.
- All purpose cleaner: Mix 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil with 2 cups of water in a spray bottle.
- Acne: Apply a dab of tea tree oil to the blemish.
- Mood: Diffuse bergamot essential oil to relieve anxious feelings.
- Insect Repellent. Mix 15 drops of tea tree oil with a quart of water and spray on problem areas.
- Face Cleanser: Add tea tree essential oil to your facial cleanser or moisturizer.
- Make your dishes sparkle: Add a drop of lemon oil to your natural dish soap
- Wash your produce: Fill a large bowl with cold water and add 2–3 drops of lemon oil to make an effective dirt remover.
- Clean your mattress: Add several drops of lavender essential oil to a cup of baking soda and sprinkle over your mattress. Leave on for 30 minutes and then vacuum.
- Relieve headache: Dilute with a carrier such as a coconut oil and massage it into your forehead, temples, and neck.
- Polish silverware: Mix 5 drops of lemon essential oil with some olive oil and polish.
- Respiratory: Peppermint oil is used as a natural decongestant and fever-reducer. Apply a few drops mixed with a carrier oil onto your lungs
- PMS: Apply roman chamomile and clove essential oils on and around the abdomen.
- Stabilize blood sugar: Add cinnamon essential oil to a smoothie or food. Cinnamon aids in the metabolic process by increasing the action of enzymes that break down food.
- Restful sleep: Apply a few drops of lavender essential oil on your temples or spray it on your pillow
- Nausea: Ginger may help reduce occasional nausea.
- Anti-aging : Geranium and frankincense essential oils can be applied to the skin mixed with a carrier oil
This is how you can order therapeutic quality essential oils – here
Leave a Reply