Himalayan salt water, also known as sole water, is basically water that has been fully saturated with salt. The important thing to understand here is that sole water is made only with Himalayan salt which is valued for its healing properties. Himalayan salt is believed to be the purest form of salt in earth.
Himalayan salt is also rich in up to 84 trace minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and calcium!
When we mix natural salt and water, the positive ions of the salt surround the negative ions of the water molecules and vice versa, creating a completely new structure with an electrical charge that is more absorbable for the body.
HOW TO MAKE SOLE WATER
Each morning, mix 32 ounces of water with one teaspoon of sole water mixture and drink it throughout the day. The sole water mixture needs to be diluted.
Fill a glass jar about 1/4 of the way with Himalayan salt (it can be ground or whole). Fill to the top with purified water. Cover with a plastic lid (not metal), and shake. Let sit overnight.
You should always have some undissolved salt in the jar. If the salt is dissolved, add more salt.
Never use metal utensils with your sole! Keep refilling your jar with salt and water when it runs low. It lasts indefinitely.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING SOLE WATER REGULARLY
1. Blood vessels: Sodium and potassium are crucial for the blood. Therefore, too little sodium in the blood leads to heart failure, cirrhosis, or sepsis (Roumelioti et al. 2018).
2. Digestion: Himalayan salt stimulates the production of hydrochloric acid and other enzymes that break down food.
3. Energy: By neutralizing the pH value supported by the minerals and trace elements in Himalayan salt, sole water may increase energy levels.
4. Unrefined salt contains a wide variety of minerals.
Minerals are the most basic of building blocks for proper nutrition and health. Without minerals, nothing else works. A sole made with unrefined, natural salts is an amazing source of vital minerals.
5. Clearer skin:Sole’s high mineral content makes it great for healthy skin (and acne problems), and for hair and nail growth.
6. Better sleep: Sole water helps you relax and calm the entire nervous system. The minerals control the stress hormone, adeline, promoting better sleep.
7.Detoxification: Through its antimicrobial properties, sole water can help the immune system fight off bacteria, and fungi (Wijnker et al. 2006)