According to multiple studies, the botulinum toxin injected into the face from the popular drug Botox can severely damage the central nervous system by moving into the brain. Did you know that botox is a known neurotoxin? It’s been classified as a category A substance by the centre of disease control. Botox is made from botulinum toxin A, and it’s considered a common cause of fatal food poisoning.
Its dangers are worse than that of VX: the most toxic nerve gas ever produced.
READY TO RESTORE YOUR HEALTH AND TAKE YEARS OFF OF YOUR FACE, FOLLOW THIS -HERE
So instead of toxic and even fatal injections like botox on crow’s feet, forehead lines, turn to natural treatments to diminish wrinkles and fine lines.
Botox Alternative: More powerful than botox Anti-Wrinkle Facial Scrub
1 tablespoon baking soda
½ tablespoon raw Manuka honey
1 drop of clove essential oil
1 drop o frankincense essential oil (WHERE TO FIND)
1 drop of geranium essential oil
- Mix the baking soda and honey together until it looks like a paste. Add one drop each of clove, geranium and frankincense essential oils.
- Place a warm washcloth over your face and hold on skin for a minute or so to open up your pores.
- Gently rub it onto your skin and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing off.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Add Collagen to Your Diet
By adding collagen to your daily regime, you can naturally fight against the aging of your body. Multiple studies have found that collagen can improve fine lines, wrinkles and overall skin appearance. It can thicken and encourage hair growth, strengthen nails, improve digestion, boost metabolism, and much more. To achieve these results, you should take 2 tablespoons of collagen a day. You can find organic non gmo collagen here
- Mary said: “I have rheumatoid arthritis. Since using Living Traditionally Collagen I haven’t had any episodes of joint pain. I definitely attribute my lack of pain to the use of Collagen. It can do wonders”
- Ann’s comment: ”I was hesitant to spend the money on collagen, thinking it would be a waste. I started mixing it with my tea every morning and much to my surprise – I am loving the results. I feel my back and knee pain has gone away. I look forward to continuing this new addition in my life.”