In recent years, scientific research has established incredible health benefits of black pepper essential oil such as relief from aches and pains, removing uric acid, detoxifying the body, reducing cigarette cravings and more.
The main constitutes of the black pepper essential oil are limonene, pinene, myrcene, phellandrene, beta-caryophyllene, beta-bisabolene, sabinene, linalool, pinocarveol, alpha-termineol, camphene and alpha-terpenene. Black pepper essential oil is also rich in calcium, beta-carotene, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, manganese, iron, vitamin K.
How to quit smoking with black pepper essential oil
Black pepper oil can help with cigarette cravings and symptoms of anxiety in smokers trying to quit. A recent study published in Drug and Alcohol Dependence discovered that black pepper oil can suppress cravings for cigarettes. (study)
Find black pepper oil here
Black pepper essential oil resembles the sensory feelings of smoking such as taste and smell. This helps to reduce the need for a smoke. Just simply inhaling black pepper essential oil will help with the cravings. You can also add a few drops to a glass of water.
Would like to find out more about essential oils, join this group!
Black Pepper Oil: Removes Uric Acid, Gets Rid of Anxiety, Cigarette Cravings and Arthritis
- Improve Digestion. Take 1–2 drops of black pepper oil internally or apply topically to the abdomen area.
- Relieve muscle injuries and pain. Apply black pepper oil topically to the area of concern.
- Help with respiratory issues. Take internally or inhale the oil directly from the bottle.
- Relieve congestion. Apply 2–3 drops topically to the chest.
- Reduce Blood Pressure. Take 2-3 drops with a glass of water.
- Detox the body. Take 1–2 drops internally
- Remove Uric Acid. Black Pepper essential oil removes toxins like uric acid from the blood, this is why it’s great for people chronic rheumatism, arthritis, and gout. Apply 2–3 drops topically to the area of concern.
Follow me on instagram – here
Take Black Pepper Essential Oil with Turmeric to Enhance the Healing Properties of Both
According to multiple studies, it can
- Get rid of pain
- Aid in prevention of brain disease
- Calms anxiety and helps with depression
- Lower blood sugar and reverse insulin resistance
- Manage IBS
- Reduce oxidative stress
- Prevent and fight cancer
- Reduce inflammation and stiffness related to Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Liver protective
Find the best organic turmeric here
Where can we buy the Black Pepper oil from?
Hi Abdul! Here is a link https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/lahealthyliving
www. Bulkapothacary.com. they carry organic oils also. Lots cheaper than the “name brands”.
So can u use say any fresh black pepper and grind it fresh and just add it to an oil? Will that also work? Will just eating fresh ground black pepper on your food when having a meal be affective as well?
Thanks for taking the time to read my comments, actually questions and telling to them! I am curious to read your replays!
Hi Diane! Thank you for your questions. Black pepper is definitely beneficial and contains a lot of healing properties. However, any essential oil would be more therapeutic as it’s extracted from different parts of the herb. Black pepper essential oil has a high content of phytochemicals (natural, plant-based chemicals) known as monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes. These phytochemicals are known for their antioxidant and immune stimulatory functions.
If I were to take it in capsule form, how many drops should I put in a capsule, and how many capsules per day?
Hi Linda! I would put only 2 drops max in a capsule. Take it twice a day.
Hi..love your website….I cannot eat black pepper in my food…when I swallow it makes me cough…how else can I take it without eating it…can I put it in oil and then rub it on my joints, my palm…my hands…thanks…