If you Drink Lemon Water in the Morning, Add Pineapple to It. This is the Most Important Reason Why
Lemon water is a GREAT start to the day, but there is a much more beneficial way of making alkaline water. Adding Pineapple!
Did you know that there is a link between body pH and many diseases? One of the biggest dangers of the Standard American Diet is the toll it takes on the body, especially the digestive system, liver, and kidneys. The acid-alkaline balance is important, since many functions in the body occur only at a certain level of acidity or alkalinity. Many enzymes and chemical reactions in the body work best at a particular pH. A small change in the pH can have a great effect on body function.
Lemon juice and pineapple juice are extremely useful for helping a person to dramatically speed up the process of becoming alkaline. The mineral composition of this combination causes the human body to become more alkaline when they are metabolized.
If you drink the combination regularly, then we guarantee that you will feel the difference.
20 Unbelievable Reasons To Add Lemon and Pineapple to Your Water
- Water with lemon and pineapple provides the body with electrolytes which hydrate your body. As lemons contain good amount of electrolytes such as potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Water with lemon and pineapple is good for the joints, reducing pain in the joints and muscles.
- Helps digestion as lemon contains citric acid. It interacts with other enzymes and acids which easily stimulate the secretion of gastric juice and digestion.
- The liver produces more enzymes from water with lemon than from any other food.
- Cleanses the liver. Lemon juice stimulates the liver to release toxins.
- Helps fight infections of the respiratory tract, sore throats and inflammation of the tonsils. This is due to the anti-inflammatory properties of lemon.
- Helps regulate natural bowel movement.
- Water with lemon and pineapple is indispensable for the normal work of metabolism. Since lemon is a powerful antioxidant, it protects the body from free radicals and strengthens the immune system.
- Water with lemon and pineapple aids in proper functioning of the nervous system (as lemon has a high content of potassium). Depression and anxiety are often the result of low levels of potassium in the blood. The nervous system needs a sufficient amount of potassium to ensure sustainable signals to the heart.
- Water with lemon and pineapple cleanses blood, blood vessels and arteries.
- Water with lemon and pineapple can help lower blood pressure. A daily intake of one lemon can reduce high blood pressure by 10%.
- Water with lemon and pineapple creates an alkalizing effect in the body. Even if you drink it immediately before a meal, it can help your body maintain a higher level of pH. The higher the pH, the more your body is able to fight diseases.
- Water with lemon and pineapple is good for the skin. Vitamin C in lemon, improves our skin by rejuvenating the body. Drinking water with lemon regularly (every morning) will improve the condition of your skin.
- Water with lemon and pineapple helps to dilute uric acid, the built up of which leads to pain in the joints and gout.
- Water with lemon and pineapple is beneficial for pregnant women. Since lemons are loaded with Vitamin C, it acts as an adaptogen helping the body cope with viruses such as colds. Furthermore, vitamin C helps the formation of bone tissue of the unborn baby. At the same time, due to the high content of potassium, a mixture of water with lemon helps forming cells of the brain and nervous system of the baby.
- Water with lemon and pineapple relieves heartburn. For this, mix a teaspoon of lemon juice in half a glass of water.
- Water with lemon and pineapple helps dissolve gallstones, kidney stones, pancreatic stones, and calcium deposits.
- Water with lemon and pineapple helps with weight loss. Lemons contain pectin fiber, which helps suppress hunger cravings. Studies have proven people with a better alkaline diet have lost weight faster.
- Water with lemon and pineapple helps with tooth pain and gingivitis.
- Water with lemon and pineapple prevents cancer. This is due to the fact that lemons are a highly alkaline food. Multiple studies have found that cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment.
How and when to drink water with lemon and pineapple:
For this purpose, use warm purified or spring water. Take half a Cup of warm water without sugar and squeeze in there at least half of lemon or lime. Add a few pieces of fresh pineapple. Better to use a special juicer (to get the most juice with minimal effort). You can also use lemon essential oil. (where to find)
You need to drink water with lemon and pineapple first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Some recommend a drink of water one hour before meals for maximum results.